The doodles of a young blogger...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My favorite food of all times...

My favorite food of all time list

Whatever we do, whenever we do it, we need FOOD!
I need food, You need food and the world needs food...
Which is why i have come up with this list of what I LOVE to eat!

10) Plain cheese sandwich: This comes to number 10 position on my list because there is nothing better than a cheese sandwich and chilled watermelon juice after a hard day of school... :P
9) Onion Pakoras: A cold rainy day, Some onion pakoras and hot chocolate milk... YUM!!!
8) kakras: I just love kakras and aachar... It is THE best thing to snack on!
7) Ladies finger fry: Yummy Yummy Yum!
8) vegetable kebab: WOW!!!
6) Dal fry: It has to have some garlic though...
5) panner pulav: i haven't had anything better than this...
4) Mini idlis in Sambhar: Only when its hot...
3) Chocolateyy cake: nothing better...
2) Chocolate icecream: {smacks lips}
1) MALAI KOFTA: I love the sweet- normal taste with bits of cool cashews... Its taste tantalizez my taste buds!!!!!!!

Malai kofta is The BEST!!!!!

4 comments:

Blah Blah ! said...

I swear We both Have the same taste ..the only difference is I dont like garlic and Malai Kofta ...Otherwise your favourite list is like dittooo minee ! And yeah you forgot ..Paneer Butter Masala !

Anirudh Kishore said...

Yeah!! I <3 Paneer Butter Masala !!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... Nice list!

Anonymous said...

I love Malai Kofta BTW! And I also like Gitu's Mom's Kofta... mmmm...