The doodles of a young blogger...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogging!

I know I am not a very great blogger, Nor is my blog world famous... But I have come up with a few blogging tips...
1) Write full sentences...
2) Write in ONE specific language, If using another language Link it to a translator or give meanings in brackets...
3) PLEASE CUT OUT SHORT FORMS and SLANG... well some people may find it cool, But i find it frankly irritating
4) Watch your grammar: It is okay to have a few grammatical mistakes in every sentence, but you can't be nothing but grammatical errors...
5) Have a theme for each post or base it on a days activities... Abstract is pretty cool too...
6) Don't EVER blog for THE SAKE of it, blog only when you have something to write about

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea! :) and thanks for following my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to ask you permission before i copie dthat to my blog!! :(