The doodles of a young blogger...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long time, No posts...

Well, It has been an extremely long time since I blogged... Today I felt like it, So I decided I would. My exams are coming soon. I am excited because exams mean holidays... :D!!

School is wonderful now... A little hectic though... I was thinking how physical activity is so TOTALLY necessary to study well...

It is actually VERY VERY true... They days I have P.T or exercise at home, I find that i am able to concentrate MUCH better on my studies.

I have come up with a really interesting book to read. Artemis Fowl is REALLY good. I borrowed the book from my friend because everyone was reading it and realized that I got hooked to it myself...

Other than that, My past few months have been fairly uneventful...

No comments: