The doodles of a young blogger...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thursday...

My school starts on Thursday... I CANNOT believe that i am actually in my 9th standard... WOW am i becoming big or what!

Well the first day of a new class is always exciting... Finding out about all you teachers, deciding who you are going to sit with, electing leaders and exchanging a Months worth of gossip and news...

This time it is a little difficult because of CCE- Comprehensive Continues Evaluation...
We have ten days of holidays, Then a month of school and then a month of holidays again... Confusing ain't it? Phewww...

Well i guess anything is fine as long as you work hard... And persevere... ( I learnt the spelling of this word today :D :D, and was eager to use it somewhere)...

Well i am looking forward to school, or at least the first day of it... New bags, uniforms and other totally fun stuff...

Will fill in all my readers about my new "Academic year" On Thursday...

Toodles till then.. Ta-ta... TTyl (talk to you later {for those not familiar with slang's and short forms})

4 comments:

Unknown said...

its too true manasvini. i feel the same thing too. i also like this blog

Manasvini said...

Thank you...

G.Canpadee said...

Great going girl!

Wish there were interactive blogs when I was of your age.Did write similar stuff and the pages are still lurking somewhere-need to check out someday.

So, thanks for making me recollect a bit of this and that of my good old Diary.

Manasvini said...

Thank you