The doodles of a young blogger...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook

Was facebooking today for a long time.... Cause had severe body pain and nothing better to do... Well i was wondering if google buzz is as good as facebook... do comment and let me know. I am also thinking of changing my blog background image, because... I get bored very soon.. Any thing about that would also be welcome....
________________________

Also A HUGGEEE debate was going on between me and my friends... TWILIGHT or HARRY POTTER.... Personally i took the side of harry potter Because i DON'T like romantic vampire stories and CANNOT read a book about a girl who cannot do anything by herself... Please do let me know if you are on the side of twilight or on the side of harry potter... Cheers to you anyways!

Will be back with another post before you know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i choose harry potter... Cheers to JK rowling!

Anagha Natraj said...

well i think its difficult to take sides.............cheers to JKR and Stephenie Meyer

Anonymous said...

@Manas I take sides with HP because of the same reason why you can't read Twilight! :) I HATE AND ALWAYS WILL HATE TWILIGHT! :D