The doodles of a young blogger...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is facebook cool?

My mom generally doesn't encourage social networking... But yesterday was different. And a day I will remember the whole of my life...
As I woke up in the morning after a positively scary dream about floating dead humans ( and knocking down a tea cup full of tea), I made my way to the dining room. My dad wasn't there( Had probably already left for work) and my mom was getting ready to leave. All that i asked her was one simple question- : "ma, may i join face book?", which is generally enough to set her off...
But to my surprise she actually said yes.
As i joined face book (the main reason was "just cos ma buddies are there"), I realized there wasn't much in it. I had decided to "deactivate" my own account by the end of the day...
I am not a very "good" "rule following" person, But i can tell everyone whose out here reading this that "FB" is a total waste of time... (My opinion, you are free to trash it...)

2 comments:

Music Makers said...

FACEBOOK is damn freaki cool dan orkut and all dose facebook kinda stuff its an awesome network and its always freakin cool

Anonymous said...

@Manas FB is NOT cool. I don't think so, at least. My Dad won't let me join because it IS a total waste of time. :)