The doodles of a young blogger...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ComeBACK!

I haven't posted for a long long lonnngggg time. I was missing my blog incredibly and decided that whatever happens, I will blog today.

My exams are coming up. They start on march 4th and i have a huge amount of work to do.
These exams will have a 60% effect on my grades. So it is crucial that I should do them well.

School is going on well. Competitions are being held and won/lost.

The unfortunate thing about studying is that every minute i spend studying is like an hour but every hour I spend on the computer is like a minute.

I have decided to say goodbye to the computer till I finish my exams.

So i sign off by wishing everyone (including me) all the best for their upcoming exams.

Please note: I know that this is a slightly disjointed, random and a very short post. I will be back with much better and longer posts as soon as my exams get over.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... So you won't be coming online till your exams are over? That's just sad. And I've noticed-You've changed everything in your blog:from the font to the background!! My, Do I love it. But I have a steady mind. I'm not going to change my blog theme for lemme see... 6 months?? Nah, a year!! I know that's hard but I love my blog theme! Wishing you luck for your exams!! Mine are in the 1st week of March. CCE... I dman hate that thing!!
well, good luck!!
Sincerely,
Padfoot.

Anonymous said...

god to her from u after a long..i mean very long time....nice blog theme there...and i told u to change those fishes thing....try to....all the best...

Unknown said...

gud gud all the best dee....... but miss ur blogs!!!

Manasvini said...

@nivedha: I broke my vow. :D
@anirudh: I changed the fishes
@smirthi: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

@manas I broke my vow too. :) check out my blog...

Anonymous said...

Your blog's really interesting! More interesting than mine!! :D

Anonymous said...

And all the best for your exams!